Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: AZBox – OpenRSi 2.1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default AZBox – OpenRSi 2.1

AZBox – OpenRSi 2.1

new update

IMPORTANT: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO USE THE OLDER FIRMWARE WITH THE 2.6.X KERNEL: WE HAVE KEPT THE PREVIOUS FIRMWARE VERSION AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING TABLE.
    IF YOU ARE RETURNING FROM AN IMAGE WITH KERNEL 3.4.4 TO OPENRSI, BASED ON THE 2.6 KERNEL, MAKE SURE YOU FIRST FLASH ONE OF THE KERNELS BELOW.

Images

AZBox Me

[Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] 49.38 MB 04-Dec-2012

AZBox HD

[Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] 42.67 MB 04-Dec-2012

Kernels

AZBox Me
    [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] 9.21 MB 04-Dec-2012

AZBox HD
    [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] 6.49 MB 04-Dec-2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

AZBox – OpenRSi 2.1

new update

IMPORTANT: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO USE THE OLDER FIRMWARE WITH THE 2.6.X KERNEL: WE HAVE KEPT THE PREVIOUS FIRMWARE VERSION AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING TABLE.
    IF YOU ARE RETURNING FROM AN IMAGE WITH KERNEL 3.4.4 TO OPENRSI, BASED ON THE 2.6 KERNEL, MAKE SURE YOU FIRST FLASH ONE OF THE KERNELS BELOW.

14-Dec-2012

Images

AZBox Me

[Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register]

AZBox HD

Kernels

AZBox Me
    [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] 9.21 MB 04-Dec-2012

AZBox HD
    [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] 6.49 MB 04-Dec-2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

AZBox – OpenRSi 2.1

new update

29-Dec-2012

Images

AZBox Me

AZBox HD

Kernels

AZBox Me

AZBox HD

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

AZBox – OpenRSi 2.1

new update

16-Jan-2013

Images

AZBox Me

AZBox HD

Kernels

AZBox Me

AZBox HD